Here’s what customers are saying about A+ Lumberjack Roy!
Call Us Any Time For FREE Estimates!
Hill Country, Wimberley, Tx.
Very Well Established And Trusted Local Arborist
“I have used Roy Graves for over 10 years to trim or cut down trees. He has always done a good job and charged a fair price. I do not hesitate to call him if I need some tree work done.”
“Lumberjack Roy has been cutting and trimming our trees for more than ten years. He keeps his appointments on time, charges reasonable rates and cleans the area after completing the job. We are very satisfied with his work“
“Roy has done good tree work for me at a reasonable price for a number of years. He has been helpful in maintaining the overall beauty of the property at our 125 year old historical home!“
“We started doing business with A+ Lumberjack Roy several years ago when we hired them to remove 4 large trees growing on our property. The trees were over 50 feet tall and were perilously closer to our building. The service was prompt, professional and at a very reasonable price! A+ Lumberjack Roy are good people, and I would recommend them for any tree service needs. Great job Roy and Karen!“
“I am Jerry Fruit and I live on a ranch 15 miles south of San Marcos. My home is surrounded by large and small live oaks. Lumberjack Roy has taken care of my trees for several years now. I find him reliable, hardworking, faster than I expect and reasonably priced. Plus he is very flexible in completing the job either taking the dead limbs away, cutting them for firewood, or letting me dispose of them. I have referred him to friends and family and they have been completely satisfied with his work.“
Call Us First! We Really Go Way Out On A Limb For Our Customers!
A+ Lumberjack Roy Focuses On High Quality Tree Services For You At An Honest Fair Price. Serving These Central Texas Areas: San Marcos, Wimberley, Woodcreek, Kyle, Mountain City, Buda, New Braunfels, Canyon Lake, Lake McQueeney, Martindale, Fentress, Prairie Lee, Lockhart, Maxwell, Reedville & Seguin. Hays County, Guadalupe, Comal & Caldwell Counties.
Call 512-396-1830 Any Time For FREE
Estimates On Your Tree Service Needs
25+ Years of Experience
Owner – Roy Graves
Fully Insured For Your Protection
Some of the Clients We Serve:
- Mrs. Soto; Major blessing; Community contributor; Food Bank; God rest her soul!
- John Meeks; Vice President of McCoys
- Cliff Adare; Custom home builder
- Mark Mayhew; Local Century 21 realtor
- Dr. Dianne Sand; Family Chiropractic
- Dr. Jack Wesley Wallis; M.D.
- Dr. Steven Stanfield; Owner of T.S.O.
- Dwayne Thomason; Thomason Funeral Home
- Mr. and Mrs. David Powers; Paper Bear
- Andrew Nance; Local architect
- Mr. and Mrs Lee Carlisle; Former Hays County clerk
- Rene Compean; Manager of H.E.B.
- John Stark; Board Member of Wimberley market Days & local business owner
- Dana Blagg; Frost Bank
- Michael and Angela Battaglia;Owners of Brocante Shops in Wimberley, Tx.
- T.J. Bashman; Leisure R.V. Camp in Fentress
Eddy Etheredge; Retired Hays County Judge
Mike Williams; Retired Manager of local Sac-N-Pac Stores
Ken Margerison; Ph.D. Professor of History, Texas State Univ. & Author
City of Buda
David Peterson; Hays County Constable (Firewood customer)
Gerhardt Schulle; Retired Texas State Representative
Celeste Braden; DDS – Dentist
- Craig Johnson; Professional Tree Carver & Painter
Hill Country; San Marcos, Tx.
Improving Wimberley, Tx. Market Days site